Welcome to CNMI
In March 2013, the California Network for Manufacturing Innovation™, Inc. (CNMI) was formally established as a non-profit corporation for the purpose of promoting manufacturing competitiveness in California through a collaboration of industry, national laboratories, technical assistance, government agencies, academia, workforce and economic development organizations. CNMI is designed to create a unified voice and plan to create programs and physical centers for California’s small and medium-sized manufacturers to have access and use advanced manufacturing technology to help them grow and compete in the global marketplace.
Mission of CNMI
CNMI provides leadership in California to foster innovation that will enhance the global competitiveness of the manufacturing sector.
Principles of Collaboration
- Designed as a statewide program
- Focused on Small and Medium-sized manufacturers
- Built to be an inclusive organization
- Led by working groups concentrating on industry, workforce, technology and communications/policy
- Driven by transparency in communications